I must admit that I've always liked the N770 skin, of course there are a
few things I wish I could do with it, but there you go! The main grip
have been handelling artwork, viz a large number of albums i tend just
to get a screen of empty icons rather than albums.
The question is, is the controller any better? Anyoen with the N770
that has now gone controller have any experience to share. Will I be
any better or really just the same?

On a side note, does artwork on the N770 improve with the new
SqueezeCenter, or is it still dependant on the server?

ATM I run SS 6.5.4 on my PC room PC, which is also doing everything
else a PC does. Would I get an improvemt by using a dedicated server (a
mac mini perhaps) and would this be a better upgrade than a controller?

Something to ponder over for Sunday.

Cheers

BT

--