pippin;324489 Wrote:
> Unfortunately I stand corrected on this one! The SSH-method works but I
> did not succeed in playing tracks on a password protected server with
> QT. If anyone has an idea on how to get around this, I would be
> grateful.
> It's not an iPeng specific issue, I can't play those files at all.
>

> Ken, do you use password protection of SC?
> This is exactly the behavior I get when using that.

That's what I was about to post: once you put a password in SC, QT
returns that error, whether you are accessing locally or not (through
the internet)  :(

The other annoying thing is that it will prompt you a pass even when
accessing locally - so it brings a little lack of responsiveness to the
solution. Accessing SC without the password is considered a big lack of
security?

Thanks,
Vitor

--