Hi Pippin,

Sorry in advance if this question has been asked before, but I can't
locate the solution in the archiv.

I want to install the iPeng into the ReadyNAS NV+ so that I don't have
to switch on my computer.  There always has a ReadyNAS version for
Squeezecenter so that I can use the built-in upgrade function to
install it, I hope iPeng can do the same.  I remember I saw someone
mentioned using some SSH to hack into the NAS and put the iPeng into
the plug-in directory of Slimserver, but I can't find it now.  Hope
someone can enlighten me how to do it, thanks.

Bryan

--
Bryan Jan

Regards,