I wish it were that simple. yes, I'm referring to Erland's plugin. It
seems that the current problems I'm having are with erland's dynamic
playlist plugin (only the settings of it and not the playing of actual
playlists) and the playlist manager plugin.

I have no music library settings in my squeezecenter because I use MM
and therefore there's nothing to set. I have a folder selected for
saving playlists in that setting in squeezecenter.

It seems weird that mm would have any effect on my dynamic playlist
settings-i.e. which playlists show up under the dynamic playlist dialog
in the web interface. I never build any playlists in mm and I have no
playlists that have originated in mm.

--
exile