What happens if there is no playlist to restore? Does it delete the
current one first and then tries to add the old one - which doesn't
exist and therefore the player ends up with a empty playlist?

Usually F3(bedroom) is synced with 69(kitchen) when we get up and eats
breakfast in the kitchen. But when I later turn off bedroom it should
be unsynced because I have that option from your plugin enabled.
Kitchen is usually the last one to be turned off.

Is there anyway to see if there are any players that are synced
together?

--
Kuben72

/Kuben72