Thanks for the reply.

bonze;366219 Wrote:
> Everytime there is a firmware update the applets installed via the
> Advanced > Applet Install option will 'disappear'.
> So after every update, I go into the option and reinstall them.
> I though that's what everyone else did ??

Could you please tell me your exact folder path to the applet(s) you
see under Advanced > Applet Install on the Controller and whether or
not the applet resides in a zip-file. I have not succeeded to get the
Lyrics applet to show up there.

bonze;366219 Wrote:
> Odd that some Applets - such as AlbumReview, Biography, SDT will
> 'stick'.

I thought those plugins were managed completly from the SC side.

--
vagskal