Thanks for the reply!

MeSue;366151 Wrote:
> I have been losing the RetroBrowser applet on every Controller update
> with 7.3. But since it's in the new Extension Downloader, I can
> reinstall it fairly quickly when it happens.

How did you get RetroBrowser applet into the Extension Downloader? I do
not have any applets shown there.

What is your folder path to the Retro Browser applet?

Do you have to use the installation function on the Controller or is it
now all controlled automatically by the Extension Downloader?

MeSue;366151 Wrote:
> If you add the lyrics to your file tags it will show there (no need for
> Lyrics applet). :-) I use a program called TagRunner to grab lyrics,
> and then I use good ol' Google for the ones it misses. TagRunner got me
> from having about 70% of my library tagged with lyrics to about 92%
> now.
>
> If you don't like the idea of adding lyrics to your tags, TagRunner can
> also save them in a sidecar text file. Then I think there is another
> plugin which will display text files from the same folder of the song
> you are playing.

I have lyrics in some of my mp3-files but not at all in my flac-files.
The lyrics have been added by an automated process (using MP3Toys) and
I find that it is not always the correct lyrics that are stored.
Perhaps TagRunner is cleverer, but I like the ability of the Lyrics
plugin to choose between severeal entries to find the correct lyrics.

--
vagskal