If you are now, or plan to, run SqueezeCenter 7.3, please be sure to
upgrade to a current version for my plugins, especially SaverSwitcher,
SyncOptions, and PlayLog. All my current plugins are coded to work fine
in SqueezeCenter 7.0 through 7.3, but some earlier releases only worked
up to 7.2.x -- even though their installation information files
suggested they'd work with any version of SqueezeCenter 7 or newer.

The easiest way to get up-to-date when you're running SqueezeCenter 7.3
is to delete my plugins from your normal Plugins directory and use the
web > Settings > Extension Downloader with my extension respository
URL, http://www.tux.org/~peterw/slim/slim7/repodata.xml -- Extension
Downloader not only simplifies installation, but also learning about &
applying updates.

Thanks,

Peter

--
peterw

http://www.tux.org/~peterw/
free plugins: http://www.tux.org/~peterw/#slim
AllQuiet BlankSaver ContextMenu FuzzyTime
KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket SaverSwitcher
SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock