Sounds very good. The only change to the process that I would recommend
is that we use separate threads for each plugin, to make it easier both
for those who've used the nominated software to comment on the
nomination, and for Logitech to review all nominations. Attaching polls
might also be helpful, especially if they offered a number of choices
(Highly Recommend, Recommend Mildly, Have Used It But Neither Support
Nor Oppose Inclusion, Recommend Against Mildly, Recommend Against
Strongly, N/A [Have Not Used It]).

-Peter

--
peterw

http://www.tux.org/~peterw/
free plugins: http://www.tux.org/~peterw/#slim
AllQuiet BlankSaver ContextMenu FuzzyTime KidsPlay
KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket SaverSwitcher
SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock