Nonreality;372981 Wrote:
> So no one has gotten xm to work yet with 7.3?  I'll have to wait because
> I really need my opie and anthony in the morning.  What a bummer.  I'd
> like to use some of the new features but I don't want to lose XM.

A horrible work around is to get an inexpensive XM player and hook it
in to the BOOM line in or just run it through your stereo.  I bought a
Delphi RoadyXT for $20 with the home dock.  As much as I like (liked it
better before the merge) XM, I love being able to listen to other music
on my Controller, which can't be done with 7.2.  It really seems like
no one is going to make XM work with 7.3 based on it barely worked on
7.2 and that was out for a long time.  Your wait my be forever...

Howard

--
Howard Passman

.....and still waiting for extra cradles..