I am currently using OS 10.5.6 and SqueezeCenter 7.3.1. I did both
upgrades (from 10.5.5 OS X and SC 7.2) around the same time and had not
used CDPlayer with only one of the two upgrades.

It was certainly working on OS 10.5.5, which I used for a considerable
time, not sure which version of CDPlayer, but it would have been the
one(s) after you had worked out why I initially had problems, and
solved those. And I must have been using SC 7.x, where I am not sure
what x is.

Looking back in this thread, I see that I got it working on May 10th,
after making one or two changes. You probably incorporated those
changes in a later version.

See my most recent post regarding IODVDServices, where a call seems to
work ok.

I have attached an old version of CDHandler.pm in case you no longer
have it.

Notice the difference between that version and the current version
around lines 159-166 (and there are other differences that I have not
yet looked at). The old version has

159     my $command = "cdda2wav";
160
161     if ($osdetected eq 'mac') {
162             $command = "cdda2wavosx.sh";
163     };
164
165     my $cmdparams  = "device=$device -verbose-level=toc -N -g -J";
166

while the current version does not have the lines 161 and 162

|Filename: CDhandler.pm.zip                                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6690|

danco