sebp;411765 Wrote:
> Sadly, there's no such option to select SC as a player with MusicIP on
> my Mac, and I don't remember having seen it on my Linux box either. Maybe
> it's a windows xp thing only.  It didn't up as a choice at first
but after I installed it headless I went back to validate some songs it
was there as a choice.  I wonder why if they can do it why can't we use
Mediamonkey or Itunes to send music to SC. It seems like instead of a
send to, you could have the anything you play sent to SC.

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality