casonbang;436313 Wrote:
> The Now playing screen doesn't appear to update.  The playlist screens
> work and seem to load pretty fast... under 2 seconds per page.
>
> I'm posting about this at PreCentral to see if there's any developer
> interest, as I lack the necessary skills.  I'm sure willing to test,
> though!
> http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-development/189366-ipeng-webos.html

OK, I'll probably might give this a try some time when the SDK is
formally out.

As opposed to the majority of developers on that forum I believe the
Choice of JS is a very smart idea. Java Script is VERY well suited for
an environment like that - almost anything you could imagine to need
(library wise) for a service client app is available fo JavaScript and
it doesn't need to be slow these days, especially if you don't have to
go the double-route of running it from within a Browser. Jiggy on
jailbroken iPhones was a very good example of this.

Sounds interesting.

--
pippin

---