markcaines;436531 Wrote:
> Hi Pippin,
>
> Latest version of iPeng and 7.3.3 of Squeezecentre running on OS X.5.8.
> For some reason most of the time, my playlists are empty.  They all
> show up but when I tap on them, there's nothing there.  If put the
> playlists in favourites, then the full list shows.  Strange, eh?

No :-)
Known.
Go to Settings->iPeng Settings->Flush Cache.

The problem is the playlists are being cleared on every rescan, even if
there's no changes. However, iPeng doesn't catch that if there were no
changes (and the server was shut down in between).
Will get better with the next version.

--
pippin

---