blacsno;439125 Wrote:
> I've think I'd tried everything to get this app to work. I'm using
> Squeeze as a service.
>
> 1.) I've excluded squeeze directory and sub directories from virus
> scan. "Nothing"
> 2.) Deleted a file as directed to. Then restarted squeeze again.
> "Nothing"
> 3.) I can direct access via 192.168.1.103:9000/handheld. "Works but not
> Ipeng"

As Dingostrategy writes: you don't really tell what your issue is.
I assume you use the App Store app, not the plugin?
Do you not find your server? Do you not see graphics or something?

1. Good.
2. Deleted a file??? What directed you to do that? Which file?
3. That's with the browser? Can you not find your server in iPeng? Have
you tried to enter "192.168.1.103" in "Settings->iPeng Settings->Add
Server"?
What do you see on the player/server screen? Do you see SqueezeNetwork?

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com