BPA, I'm surprised you're not tempted to do what most technically
inclined people do in non-US countries; at least for "testing
purposes"... using US-based Internet proxy.

Anyway, sorry to ask another Internet radio question; but do you have
any idea why I sometimes get the below message while listening to Sirius
Radio; and, if there's a way for you to add code to softsqueeze to
quietly recover from the below bogus error message:

"STOPPED
Stream stopped, you are no longer authorized to listen."

I've been just shrugging it off by selecting to play the Sirius radio
station again.  It seems like its just a fake/benign error message;
although, annoying.

--
mkanet