bluegaspode;455404 Wrote:
> Are you interested in me sending patches to the applet ?
> Aside the NEC-flavours I also realized, that the applet is not running
> with a 7.4 FW (which actually I already use most of the time). Could
> spend some time

I will make a new release shortly which will support each flavour of
NEC, allow the BACK key to be programmed, and fixes a minor bug at
startup.  I'm not using 7.4 yet and will not look at supporting it with
the current version of SqueezeIR. However, I'm working on a new version
which will be much easier to install and configure and allow ir commands
to be sent even when not in the SqueezeIR applet. This new version will
be ported to 7.4 once it's out of beta.  I gather the way key presses
are intercepted has changed in 7.4.

--
indifference_engine