I have been done some further investigation.

I have made a custom tag named OWNER in MP3tag and look what Custom
Scan would do.

1) OWNER Tag in ID3v2.3 format is scanned well and selected.
2) OWNER Tag in ID3v2.4 format is scanned well and selected.

The conclusion is Custom does read ID3v2.4 format *but!*:

An ORIGYEAR tag in ID3v2.3 format is scanned well and selected but an
ORIGYEAR tag in ID3v2.4 format is *not selected*.

I have tried different tagsnames to scan: ORIGINALYEAR, TDOR, %TDOR%,
%ID3:TDOR%, ID3:TDOR, but nothing happened.

I thought that the ORIGYEAR tag in ID3v2.3 format is the TORY frame
and
the ORIGYEAR tag in ID3v2.4 format is the TDOR frame.

Erland, if you have time, can you please look why the ORIGYEAR tag in
ID3v2.4 format is not selected?

I realy do not want to downgrade all my files to ID3v2.3, just because
the ORIGYEAR tag cannot be selected by if I use the ID3v2.4 format.

--
wowo