I'm running new server 7.4 software on a windows XP machine and updated
findart plugin to the latest version. Things worked smooth until I
updated the firmware on the Controller.  It has a new gui and I can't
find a way to use Findart directly from the Controller anymore. The
configuration (settings) area appears but I used to click the center
button on the wheel when a song appeared without coverart to add (or
scroll down on song info). How do I get to song info on the new GUI and
choose Find Artwork?

Thanks bpa, this is a great plugin and I'd like to get it working
again!

--
satmarshall