Unfortunately, I am still unable to get this working.  I gave up for a
while, did a complete uninstall of MiP and Squeezecenter and a fresh
install of both (now running 7.4 r28672).

Squeezebox Server is pointed to a single folder "C\Squeezecenter
Library" that contains 30+ shortcuts to music folders on multiple
drives--all are local drives/arrays.  MiP is pointed to each folder
(30+) directly.  The folders are located on volumes E:\ and G:\.  All
songs are analyzed in MiP.  Likewise, Squeezebox Server also has all the
tracks in the MySQL database.  I am completely unable to get MiP info
into Squeezebox Server however.

Here is my setup:  (Of particular note, is that this exact same setup
has worked perfectly for over a year until I had to point Squeezebox
Server to a folder of shortcuts after I exceeded the 2tb volume
limitations on a 32-bit Win XP system.)

MiP v1.9 beta 6 full GUI install.  The API service is started and
verified as running before starting Squeezebox Server.  Squeezebox
Server is v7.4 r28672, but the MiP problems preceeded this version.  The
MiP plugin is set to "only read mixable status from MusicIP (faster)".
I have tried disabling the plugin and re-enabling it multiple time to no
effect.  I have tried unticking the "only read mixable status from
MusicIP (faster)" and doing a full rescan as well.  Once, I saw a status
on the Squeezeserver scanner that said MusicIP import (0 of xxxxx), but
it never went beyond that, it never errored or crashed or reported
anything that I could find in the logs and I left it like that for
several days.  It just hung indefinitely.

I'm out of ideas and would love advice on how to remedy this.  MiP
playlists are my number one use of the Squeezebox Duet and the
Squeezebox Server software and I really miss it.

Has Logitech ever given any thought to snapping up the MiP code and
officially implementing it?  I think that would be a huge product
feature.

--
Ultraviolet