Ultraviolet;474009 Wrote:
>  I don't believe this has anything to do with the 7.4 release.  This
> occurred during the 7.3 or earlier release and coincided exactly with
> using shortcuts.

Have you eliminated the shortcuts as I suggested in an earlier post? -
"If that doesn't work, pick the smallest directory of music and set it
as a single directory in Settings, SqueezeCenter Music Folder - no
shortcuts (should be a much quicker scan, do a clear library and rescan
everything}.
If that works, create a "C:\Little Library" and add a shortcut to the
single small directory, point the SqueezeCenter Music Folder to the
C:\Little Library and do a clear and rescan. If that works, away you
go.
If all that didn't fix it, you may have to try just the single
directory in MIP until you get it to work. "

--
Wirrunna

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.