I fixed it as well - today (haven't been reading the thread lately)....
My problem was slightly different:
I changed the SqueezeCenter address in preferences from "host-name" of
the server to the 'ip-address' of the server... Problem solved :-)

Dag,
Any update coming along? :-D

- How do I play the whole album without long pushing the album before I
see the songs?
- Can you make a "play all" at the top of the list of songs in the
chosen album?
- Can you choose song number five, and it will continue to play the
album from song number five, instead of only playing song number five?

And how about clearing the whole playlist?

cheers / venlig hilsen
Jacob

--
Jacobb