Version 5.8.9 won't install on Today's 7.4.2 build. I tried installing
via the plugin installer and manually by expanding the 5.8.9 zip file in
the \Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
Data\Squeezebox\Cache\InstalledPlugins\Plugins\SuperDateTime folder. I
also used the new special repo location, but I keep getting the "Plugin
updates are available" message in the web UI. The 5.8.9 files are
downloaded and expanded in the right folder and the previous version is
replaced. The plugin page still shows that that the new version is
available for download and Superdatetime is not listed as installed. I
downloaded the 5.8.8 zip file and expanded in the folder mentioned above
and it installs fine. The plugin page still reports that there is an
update, but I least I have the previous version (5.8.8) installed and
working.

--
tamanaco