I was able to get a running server going (7.3.4) - but no Inguz.  I've
tried every combination in the 'file types' menu and no luck.

Has anybody been able to get any recent software build running with
.cue sheets and Inguz?

And to continue the 'other' discussion - I didn't interpret MickeyG's
response as saying Logitech has any plans to adopt Inguz as a core
component but he will assist any outside efforts as much as possible.
This would mean somebody with skills (the inverse of me) would need to
carry the torch.  That might mean figuring out the state of the current
Inguz build and explaining to MickeyG how easy it would be for Logitech
to adopt it.

Just one idea.  Any other?

--
miklorsmith