Hi Erland,

after a couple of days playing I have found 2 things which you may or
may not be able to fix. Firstly, when powering off the radio with the
Power button it now takes 2 pushes. The first exits Information Screen
and the second powers down the radio. Anyway, or making the first push
power down? Secondly, when I have long artist names or song titles they
disappear off the right of the screen. Have you thought of supporting
scrolling in this case (this the native Now Playing screen)?

Thanks again,

CW

--
Chunkywizard

*Squeezebox:* Boom x2 (Lounge and Kitchen), Radio *Squeezecenter:* 7.4.2
for Windows Home Server (HP EX-475 MediaSmart Server with 2GB RAM
upgrade)
*Plugins:* Dynamic Playlists 2.8.1 | SQL Playlist 2.5 | Music
Information Screen 4.4.5 | Custom Scan 2.7.4 | TrackStat 2.10
*Remote:* iPod Touch Gen. 1 running 'iPeng'
(http://penguinlovesmusic.de/2008/11/25/ipeng-application-now-on-app-store/)