mrMuppet;505217 Wrote:
> Hi,
> is there somewhere a little bit of documentation for this plugin? I
> don't understand all of the options like "Screen configuration group",
> "Screen order",...
>
> I get it to work to display the cover and the clock Screen... but the
> now-playing-screeen doesn't appear. i took the 7.4-version and it still
> doesn't do anything!

There is no documentation besides what's on the wiki page:
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Information_Screen_plugin

Screen order: Controls in which order the screens are displayed

Screen configuration group: Controls which screens that are shown on a
specific player. There is a settings in player settings also where you
can specify which group that should be shown on a specific player. The
player will show all screens without a "screen configuration group" plus
the screens with the "screen configuration group" that has been
configured for the specific player.

I've no idea why the Now Playing screen doesn't work, as mentioned
earlier in the thread it's a bit of a hack so something might have
change in the Logitech part of the code that breaks it.

I'm not going to be available for a while so hopefully some other user
might be able to help you if you can't solve it yourself.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))