>Dynamic Playlist uses two functions in its integration:
>- getDynamicPlayLists
>- getNextDynamicPlayListTracks
>
>So these are probably a good place to start. I think the wiki
>documentation of what they are supposed to do should be fairly correct:
>http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Dynamic_Playlist_plugin

Thanks.  If I can find some spare time, I'll have a look at it.

I assume that DynamicPlaylist itself is correct, as that is working on its own
and with the older version of SugarCube, so it's where these methods are
implemented in the new version of SugarCube that I need to look.  However, the
error message referred to isRemote within DynamicPlaylist::ProtocolHandler.

Phil