Philip Meyer;506840 Wrote:

> I assume that DynamicPlaylist itself is correct, as that is working on
> its own and with the older version of SugarCube, so it's where these
> methods are implemented in the new version of SugarCube that I need to
> look.  However, the error message referred to isRemote within
> DynamicPlaylist::ProtocolHandler.

Based on the error, it sounds like the new implementation of
getNextDynamicPlayListTracks doesn't return valid Slim::Schema::Track
objects.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))