GoCubs;508721 Wrote:
> Hey Bruce-
>
> Thanks for helping out and posting your log output.
>
> From the contents of your log it looks like you're having network
> issues (DNS name resolution and timeout errors).  Since the issues are
> being reported by things besides SDT and are spuratic I don't think the
> plugin is the problem.
>
> -Greg

I have exactly the same errors logged. DNS is fine, I can access this
URL from within IE or firefox. Latest version of SDT from the
repository. Same as everyone else, stopped last week, works fine for
first update following service resart and then fails with the updating *
on the display all the time.

[10-01-21 13:36:47.2487]
Plugins::SuperDateTime::Plugin::gotErrorViaHTTP (5598) error getting
http://www.weather.com/weather/local/UKXX1028
[10-01-21 13:36:47.2497]
Plugins::SuperDateTime::Plugin::gotErrorViaHTTP (5599) Timed out waiting
for data
[10-01-21 13:58:01.0617]
Plugins::SuperDateTime::Plugin::gotErrorViaHTTP (5598) error getting
http://www.weather.com/weather/local/UKXX1028
[10-01-21 13:58:01.0628]
Plugins::SuperDateTime::Plugin::gotErrorViaHTTP (5599) Timed out waiting
for data
[10-01-21 13:58:09.6922]
Plugins::SuperDateTime::Plugin::gotErrorViaHTTP (5598) error getting
http://www.weather.com/weather/local/UKXX1028
[10-01-21 13:58:09.6928]
Plugins::SuperDateTime::Plugin::gotErrorViaHTTP (5599) Timed out waiting
for data

Steve

--
stevekdavis