> I haven't been following the anti 7.4 movement, in summary what's the
> issue with it?

For what it's worth, I recently upgraded to 7.4.1 (release version) from a
7.3 build, this is on Windows XP. No problems at all, in fact it really
seems better in a number of ways. I recommend it to anyone still on 7.3.
(Having said that, I completely wiped out my 7.3 installation including
the DB and all plugins and started from scratch, saving only my prefs and
first making sure I had a Trackstat backup I could restore from after the
DB was rebuilt.)

Greg can't be expected to support multiple builds, it's enough that he's
developing SDT just out of love for the community.

SBB