chris.mason;508825 Wrote:
> Gordon, is it possible to instruct SBS to send the attached players to
> MySB remotely, i.e through the CLI using SCClitool?
>
> Chris.
Yes.  You can experiment using a telnet client connected to your SBSs
ip, port 9090.  Try the command:

srvrpowerctrl actions

..to get a list of the available cli commands.

Or you can use scclitool.exe in a command prompt window:

scclitool.exe srvrpowerctrl actions -t -h your_sbs_ip -p 9090

The "-t" option translates the percent encoding of the cli results
returned, e.g. "%3A" becomes ":".

Try:

srvrpowerctrl gotosn

..to push all the players to MySB.com without otherwise suspending etc.
the server.

srvrpowerctrl getfromsn

..will fetch them back again.

These features aren't working completely reliably with SBS 7.5
embedded, which is currently using test.mysqueezebox.com.  In
particular, I've seen real problems with SBC/SBR (duet) interactions
with test.mysqueezebox.com.

--
gharris999