GoCubs;509098 Wrote:
> Regarding 7.3, has anyone tried running it on 7.4 (you'll have to
> install it manually instead of using the repo).  Perhaps it'll work, if
> not has anyone tried copy/pasting the 7.4 gotWeather Perl sub from
> plugin.pm to 5.8.7?  That should work.
> -Greg

For me, versions post 5.8.7 are not working with manual install on
7.3.

What I am doing on my 7.3.4 SC is 'patching' my working copy of ver
5.8.7 with relevant sections from the newer plugin.pm files. So far so
good with both weather and sports updates, but you do have to unpack the
.par files and copy/paste in a text editor and re-package.

--
atlslim