Hi Erland,

I'm current trying to persuade Frank to incorporate iTunes Album
ratings into Album Creator Catalog. I believe you support this already
(it's an option in the Custom Scan module to use it to rate unrated
tracks). Can you let me and Frank know what table it is stored in in
SBS?

Thanks!

CW

--
Chunkywizard

*Squeezebox:* Boom x2 (Lounge and Kitchen), Radio
*Server:* 7.4.2 for Windows Home Server (HP EX-475 MediaSmart Server
with 2GB RAM upgrade)
*Plugins:* Dynamic Playlists 2.8.1 | SQL Playlist 2.5 | Music
Information Screen 4.4.6 | Custom Scan 2.7.4 | TrackStat 2.10
*Remote:* iPod Touch Gen. 1 running 'iPeng'
(http://penguinlovesmusic.de/2008/11/25/ipeng-application-now-on-app-store/)
*Music: *'Last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/chunkywizard)