GoCubs;509723 Wrote:
> Thanks guys.  I appreciate it.
>
> Here's my latest greatest.  It now supports long weather forecasts and
> I did some other tweaking here and there.
Greg - I've noticed two things with this update in the few days I've
been running it. In the long-range forecast, it seems to mix up metric
units and American system units. I've got everything set to metric so
that it reports in Celsius and km/h. But, sometimes I'll notice in the
long range forecast, snow accumulation will be reported in inches as
opposed to cm and things like "gusty winds" will be reported in mph
instead of km/h. The wind one is interesting as I've seen it use both
units in the same long range forecast.

Other than that, it's been fine and updating properly.

--
shabbs

[shabbs]

*Rip/encode:* 'EAC' (http://www.exactaudiocopy.de/) v0.99 prebeta 5