Juggler;519545 Wrote:

> 1. Once I start something playing (either Internet radio or local music
> file) it seems to take 5 - 10s before CustomClock reformats the display
> from the default "now playing". Likewise, once CustomClock is displaying
> as now playing and I change the volume the Radio defaults back to the
> original Now Playing and takes 5 - 10s to re-display CustomClock. Is
> anyone else experiencing this?

I assume this is because the screen saver is deactivated when you push
some button. You can probably use the option in "Settings/Screen/Custom
Clock Settings/Replace Now Playing" to replace the standard Now Playing
screen if you like to avoid it.

Or are you talking about the fact that it takes some time before all
the images are loaded completely ?

Juggler;519545 Wrote:

> 2. Is there any way to have the Radio scroll-bar (i.e. position in
> song, animated) appear?

Not yet, it's on the todo list.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))