Dear all
Please help with this ongoing problem I have with SPC. I have 2 booms
and one SB3 all wireless on XP and SS 7.4.2 running perfectly.

I have installed very latest version of SPC but get some weird
behaviour.

At night I want Boom 1 to hibernate to mysb.com and boom 2 and sb3 to
connect to nothing.

Whatever I try I just can't get it to go. Players are synced and I
thought that when I had unsynced them it seemed to work but not really!

I have checked and unchecked all the option boxes in settings and added
the mac address as appropriate. Sometimes I get all 3 connecting to
mysb.com othertimes I get none. Unfortunately just hibernating to
mysb.com from the boom 1 control does not have the desired effect
either.

Any help appreciated.

Many thanks

--