cblock;528736 Wrote:
> From what you've said it sounds like all the direct connections to the
> server db and the squeezebox CLI commands (play etc.) work fine, the
> problems are with building the Moose/Muso databases.
>
> This all started after the IP address changed?
> Are there any security/firewall issues that might be causing the
> blocking?
> Does the Muso you installed on your server work ok?

Thanks, Yes it seems to have happened after IP changing, what could
cause that?

No firewall as far as I know, all ports that should be open are open.

I removed muso from the server thinking that was maybe causing the
problem, will have another look. Incidentally I have just pointed sbs
to scan another directory of music files I have on the main server
drive, scanned fine, muso then also scanned but again 4000 or so
scanning errors with no songs added!

--
wonder boy