Hi Triode,

First of all:
Great work! Spotify on the SqueezeBox is one of the final key feature
to make my music experience at home complete.

Regarding the plugin, i´ve tried installing it on a QNAP TS-239 Pro NAS
(an Intel Atom based unit). I hoped it might work since it was built for
linux or windows on pc platforms. The plugin installed without problems,
but the app doesn't seem to start.

When running spotifyd manually from a terminal i get the following
message:
"/lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.7' not found (required by
./spotifyd)"

I guess that the spotifyd binary is compiled for a different version of
GLIBC then the one installed on my QNAP. Looking at the link
"/lib/libc.so.6" it points to "/lib/libc-2.6.1.so" so im guessing that
2.6.1 is the version installed on my QNAP.

Do you know of any to fix this? Do i need a spotifyd compiled for
libc-2.6.1 or is there any other way to get this working?

Best regards.

/Martin

--
contour