markturnip;557485 Wrote:
> Should this plug in even install if the CPU is not supported?
> I'm able to see the app under 'Internet Radio'
> But whenever I choose an option such as 'What's New', it returns the
> error:
>
> There was an error loading the remote feed for : (404 Not Found)
>
> Now I assume this is just because it's not supported on QNap, but just
> to be certain - is this why?
>
> Thanks.

My guess is that the spotify application which the plugin calls
externaly isn't available for the ARM-platform (many Qnaps are based on
that platform). Since it's not been compiled for ARM it can not run on
ARM CPU.

The plugin however can be installed since it's written in perl. But the
crucial spotify app can't.

I have a Qnap 219 myself, but I run the squeezeserver on an external
linux x86 box.

--
Callek