indifference_engine;556054 Wrote:
> SqueezeIR v0.8 is available from my repo via the Applet Installer.

Great - thanks! There is a problem with the strings.txt, though - it's
not in UTF-8, so the Danish characters don't show properly.

> - <target> and <playeractions> Now happen after all <actions have been
> completed by default.
> - New optional=TRUE boolean <event><wait> element to control above. Set
> to FALSE if you prefer the old behaviour of <target> occuring upon
> KEY_UP.

Nice!

> - User-definable popup menu text using <event><popup> element.

Okay, looks good - but can you only use it on <event> ...? Would be
cool if you could add a popup for every action in a multi-action
command, but maybe that's not technically possible?

> - Bug fix to prevent new users not having a default profile selected
> upon initial startup.

Minor issue: Would it be possible to make the "Default profile:
NameOfDefaultProfile" act as one string and scroll accordingly? As it
is now, the "Default profile" text scrolls alone, and the name of the
default profile stands still - looks confusing.

Thanks for another round of GREAT work!

--
Pokersut