gharris999;561204 Wrote:
> Exactly. You could use SrvrPowerCtrl's current "not idle" support to
> accomplish the same thing, but I intend to remove this feature in the
> next version. I'll move that functionality to the ReallyPreventStandby
> plugin when I rework it to support all operating systems.

Thanks.  I looked at that, but it seemed overkill to use your plug-in
just for 1 function.  I'm using a python script and an OS X Core
Graphics call to do a quick move of the mouse (so I don't need to load
Jiggler)

ReallyPreventStandby is something that I would be interested in.  On
the Mac, how do you plan to implement this?

--
Tony T

Tony
  SBTouch ♪ SBRadio ♬