Right at the very bottom of the the SvrPowerControl settings is a
section called Custom Commands, offering four spaces for commands and
their labels. Create a script, and put the path to it in the right hand
box, and give it a name in the left hand box. Then it will appear in the
menu.

In the Idle Payer Monitor section of the settings you can set the idle
time. It looks to me as though it is currently set for 15 minutes. And
for that period of time SPC will regard the Squeezebox as not idle and
run the not-idle script once a minute. I didn't know that the on-idle
script seems to be run every five minutes.

You could always just power off the SB.

--
danco