For several although the Napster plugin has been included in the latest
SBS,  there is a small issue related to the fact that it uses WMA based
files.  I get all sort of messages from my players saying "Connect timed
out: Bada file descriptor, etc.

I went under file types under WMA and disabled some items.  Doing this,
did a t least seem to help reduce the errors; which leds me to believe
this has something to do with what happened with Sirius Radio a while
back.

You dont even need to load a client, just try any of the latest
squeezebox servers and navigate with napster.  You might know exactly
what I need to change for the napster:// protocol is recognized once
again.  Im not sure if this is related to the audio format or the fact
that I need to manually re-add the napster:// protocol back for SBS to
know what website to go to.

I dont think this is client specific, maybe I changed a setting by
accident?  Anyway BP, being the good guy you are, I would really
appreciate a quick help from you.

[image: http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h283/mkanet/nap1.jpg]

[image: http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h283/mkanet/nap2.jpg]

Sincerely,