azaz44;591133 Wrote:
> This is a menu in "My Music", but iPeng shows it at the root (which is
> normal I think).

Yes.

> I display the icon by specifying the URL as menu property "icon", the
> URL is: 'html/images/plugin.png'.

That doesn't work in iPeng's root menu because the TabBAr controller
which is iPeng's main menu requires monochrome images that use an alpha
chanlle for the background. All SBS icons have a solid background and
thus would show up as a solid square (reminds me that I could actually
change this for iPad since on iPAd I use my own controller which
supports colors...).

You can still set the icon in two ways:
1. You can use one of iPeng's standard icons but in this case you would
have to know their IDs. I could tell you the IDs if you like.
The alternative is to use an additional "menuIcon" property. It works
like the normal "icon" property except that the icons should be 40x30
pixels in size and needs to have an alpha channel. You can use colors
but they will actually all show as black, if you want gray you need to
use lower alpha (opacity) levels.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com