The iPad finally got released in my country so I got it for an enhanced
iPeng experience, and iPeng delivered as usual! Great work. But I do
miss the ability of iPeng on iPhone/iPod Touch to play an album by just
clicking the album art.

One quick question: I would like the iPad to stay awake while in the
charger stand when iPeng is on the Now Playing screen. I know I can go
to iPeng options and set this and then revert to the Now Playing
screen, and I know that I in the iPad options can set the iPad to never
autolock. But both these settings will drain the battery when the iPad
is not charging. Is there a way to get the iPad to stay awake only when
it is connected to the charger? If not, would you consider adding a
button on the Now Playing screen to toggle the stay awake option?

(Sorry if this has been asked before or if it is an iPad issue.)

--
vagskal

2 x SB3 (wired), Receiver (wired), Boom (wireless), Controller, iPeng on
iPhone 4, muso on remote computer running Win 7 | 7.5.2 on Win XP