I've searched this thread and the Ipeng manual but haven't been able to
find an answer to a specific setup question, hopefully someone here
could confirm if what I'm planning is possible.

With the Squeezebox Duet it's possible to use the wireless controller
in "bridged" mode, where there is no wireless network available... I'm
wondering if this "bridged" connection mode is also possible with an
Ipod touch running Ipeng, to control a transporter which is only
connected via a wired network.

I checked in the Ipeng manual and it only mentions searching for a
server on the wireless network, but nothing about using a bridged
connection via the players wireless system to talk to the server via
the wired network.

Is this possible? Thanks for any advice.

--
ukhc