pippin;599333 Wrote:
> Were there blue progress bars in "Albums", "Artists" or "Genres"?
>
> Current playlists _are_ slow in all server versions, will have an eye
> on the load here. I have not tried 7.6 on a Mac but one minute for a
> 200 item playlist doesn't sound completely out of the range.

While it seems that ipeng does frequently need to re-sync itself, no,
it wasn't syncing.

I was wrong about my time estimate. It actually takes takes 2.25
minutes to re-acquire the contents of a 225 song playlist. They come in
batches of 25 songs.

I should also mention I have a very large library with over 200,000
tracks.

--
dborod