Hi,  looking for help on user a sort field.

I have updated COMPOSERSORT in my music files.  Thus I have tags such
as

COMPOSER = Alberto Ginastera
COMPOSERSORT = Ginastera, Alberto

COMPOSER =  Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
COMPOSERSORT =  Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus

I have performed a full scan (Clear Library and rescan everything).

I have created some menus using Erland's Custom Browse using the
Composers and Dynamic Tags templates.

In neither case are the menu results being sorted by COMPOSERSORT. E.g.
Alberto Ginastera is at the beginning rather then with the "G"s and
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart is at the end rather than with the "M"s.

What else do I have to do in order to get COMPOSERSORT recognised?

I have read somewhere that *SORT tags are picked up automatically but
this does not seem to be the case for me.

I'm running SB Sever 7.5.3 and also the Custom Tags and Mixed Tags
plugins to pick up a WORK tag.  This is working ok (I'm not using a
WORKSORT tag).

Thanks....Paul

--
Zetlandpaul