mherger;608995 Wrote:
> > Now Feb7... still getting 30 second clips here in Canada. Sonos and
> > Rdio is starting to look like a real possibility.
>
> AFAIK Sonos is suffering from the same issues we are suffering. It's a
>
> Napster issue, not a Logitech issue.
>
> > Any news on the status of this fix?
>
> Unfortunately not.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Thanks for the update Michael. The advantage that Sonos has right now
is that they have a new API that wrks with Rdio streaming service. This
service is available in Canada. If squeezebox had such an allternative,
I'd just switch to Rdio. Has there been any talk of Logitech working
woith Rdio to develop an app? There have been lots of requests on the
Rdio board.

--
Chiller61