Until about 5 days ago, I listened to LastFM most of the time (My Radio
Station).  I scrobbled my manually selected tracks with no problem.  It
has now stopped working.
I read that LastFM Radio is now subscription based, but I don't use it
for radio so it should still work shouldn't it?
My LastFM account is still valid (it says it's a FOC acct).
After searching the forum in vain for a similar thread, I've played
around a little but am having no joy.  Can anyone help please?
If your advice is anything other than idiot proof, I won't understand a
word of it, so please bear in mind I'm not a PC technical expert!
Thanks v much.
Paul

--
muggo